Manage Your Password in Google chrome to avoid entering login information repeatedly.
Many Internet users configure their browsers to remember passwords to avoid entering login information repeatedly. Google’s Chrome features a built-in password manager that allows you to save credentials for all of your favorite websites. While this can be convenient, the passwords are often stored as plain text in the web browser. This means anyone can see your passwords with just a few clicks. The following tutorial will show you how to do manage your password in Google Chrome.
1. First Open Google Chrome browser If not you have Google Chrome Browser Download From Below Link.
2. Then go to menu icon at the top right corner of the screen click on it to expand the menu.
3. From the menu, Select Settings.
4. In the Settings page, go down to the bottom and click on Show advanced settings
5. Find the Passwords and forms section, and click on “Manage passwords”
6. A new window will pop up on screen which displays the list of websites that currently have passwords stored in the browser. Find the website and the password that you want to delete, just click on the “X” button.
7. In case you forget the passwords of your accounts, you can also use this tool to reveal. Just click on the password box, and choose Show.